Our standard Outpatient Program (OP) is a less intensive level of treatment for substance abuse as compared to IOP. OP has similar guidelines and expectations as in IOP. In general, the difference between IOP and OP is that OP requires less weekly time commitment.
Upon assessments by our skilled counselors, a patient may be referred to OP if deemed appropriate for their individualized treatment plan.
What to Expect in OP
- Participating between 1-8 hours a week
- Individual sessions with a counselor
- Group sessions (may be required depending on patient’s needs)
- Specialty programs include Men and Women’s groups
- Offered 5 days a week
- Day and evening programs available